Broadland Housing – Customer Insight and Data Strategy
There were 4 key steps necessary to achieving the strategy:
- Continually improve our understanding of customers
- Use insight to inform the way we develop and deliver our service delivery strategies
- Ensuring our services are appropriately tailored to the differing needs of our customers whilst delivering our services efficiently
- Measuring, via feedback from tenants, on how well our services are being delivered
MHP – Creating a Customer Insight strategy
We measured whether MHP / MHT London has a culture which puts the customer first, values insight and was willing to act upon it. Whether it had the skills and capacity to distil customer data and information into knowledge and whether it had the embedded processes that put this knowledge at the heart of all business planning and performance management.”
L & Q – Creating Value for Tenants
The purpose of this project was to determine the potential that exists for L&Q to provide “added value services” to its tenants
Guinness Hermitage – Customer Insight Strategy
To develop and delivery of our Customer Insight Strategy. These objectives will apply across the Partnership.
- Embed the importance of Customer Insight across the organisation.
- Collect and maintain comprehensive and accurate information.
- Make the best use of customer insight information.
Fusion 21 – Resident and Community Engagement Strategy
The purpose of the study was to seek ways to ensure the organisation had
We worked with British Gas, the largest supplier of domestic energy in the UK, to promote the ECO opportunity amongst registered providers. We used our knowledge of the sector to work closely with housing organisations and British Gas to get the great outcomes for all parties.
We were commissioned by Connaught PLC to undertake primary research into the market/spend opportunities for registered social landlords (RSLs) based in the UK.
We were engaged by G4S to help them develop and bid for COMPASS (Asylum housing and support contract). The bid was successful and G4S now manage 2 Home Office contracts providing support to over 17,000 vulnerable asylum seekers.